Can A Chiropractor Help With Posture Issues?
If you’ve been searching through East Northport Chiropractors to find the best option for treating your postural issues, Dr. Picard has an office nearby in Huntington. Dr. Picard has been treating residents of Northport and Huntington for many years, helping them improve their posture and get themselves back to comfortable living. If you’d like to schedule an appointment with Picard Chiropractic, please click here to visit our appointments page. For more information on how chiropractors can help treat and diagnose issues relating to posture, please continue reading below.
Diagnosing Posture Issues
Upon your initial appointment, chiropractors typically perform a postural assessment. This can include assessing your range of motion through various activities such as bending forward and backward or side to side. Other potential reviews can include any of the following:
- Assessment of your history dealing with posture. Be prepared to gather your thoughts and include any necessary details regarding your spine/neck health.
- Observation of regular movement (walking) and stationary movement (sitting down).
- Taking a look at your spinal alignment to identify any noticeable issues.
- Other potential studies that you’ve experienced in the past, such as orthopedic or neurological.
- Other assessment tests of functionality. This can include flexibility, muscle strength, and length.
What Are Treatment Options for My Posture?
East Northport Chiropractors such as Dr. Picard can use spinal realignment techniques to help give you an adjustment. This can provide pain relief and allow you to feel more comfortable. After making an assessment and diagnosis, Dr. Picard can cater to your specific needs and help make the necessary adjustments to improve your condition and facilitate the healing process. Lifestyle changes can also be in order. You can discuss your usual everyday living situation, such as work and sleep, and make proper adjustments according to the recommendations from our chiropractor.
Looking For East Northport Chiropractors? Give Dr. Picard in Huntington A Call
Dr. Picard and his staff at Picard Chiropractic have treated Suffolk County residents with quality chiropractic care for many years. If you’re looking for someone to diagnose and treat your postural-related issues correctly, please contact a member of our team today for more information.